Friday, February 19, 2010

Reflection

No podcasting today for us. Katie and I did not realize how long the book we chose was until we were going throught the logistics of recording it. But all was not lost we were able to come up with a creative solution (with the help of Dr. Luongo) to our dilemna. We are going to be dividing up our book into episodes. I don't know how that is going to effect our lesson plan yet but at least it gave us the opportunity to see who was going to read what. I tink this was a great relief to Katie since she is stressing about her voice over the podcast. I think she will be great. Well gotta go ...CIAO...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on podcasting I'm sure you guys will be great. It is probably challenging to read a long book over the microphone.

    ReplyDelete